- AnyChart CDN
- Production vs Development Builds
- Package Content
- Custom Build
- Old Releases
To download the latest version of AnyChart charting library, which contains the basic chart types, choose the most suitable option and click the link below.
- Production edition - anychart.min.js
- Development edition - anychart.dev.min.js
- Binaries package - anychart.zip
To download the latest version of AnyStock, which contains only the stock chart, choose the most suitable option and click the link below.
- Production edition - anystock.min.js
- Development edition - anystock.dev.min.js
- Binaries package - anystock.zip
To download the latest version of AnyGantt, which contains only the gantt chart, choose the most suitable option and click the link below.
- Production edition - anygantt.min.js
- Development edition - anygantt.dev.min.js
- Binaries package - anygantt.zip
To download the latest version of AnyMap, which contains only the map charts, choose the most suitable option and click the link below.
- Production edition - anymap.min.js
- Development edition - anymap.dev.min.js
- Binaries package - anymap.zip
To download the latest version of AnyChart Bundle, which contains all products we have at the moment, choose the most suitable option and click the link below.
To download one of our predefined themes, choose the theme and click on the according link.
CDN offers hosts for AnyChart on servers spread across the world. As a consequence, the advantage of using CDN is no need for your customers in downloading AnyChart, which leads to faster page loading.
To use AnyChart CDN simply reference the anychart-bundle.min.js file using script tag:
Production vs Development Builds
Development build contains debug functionality, which may be useful to debug your code in old browser version (IE6 e.g). Also it provides some log information in console, such as misconfiguration warnings.
Production Build is smaller and more robust, we recommended to use it to get the best performance and deliver the fastest possible user experience to your customers.
Binaries package contains all resources you may need to work with AnyChart:
- demos/ - chart gallery adapted to work offline,
- anychart.min.js - production build,
- anychart.dev.min.js - development build,
- index.html - binaries package index.